Disclosure: Links in this post may contain affiliate links, read my advertiser disclosure for more info.
Super-affiliate Spencer Mecham is back with Affiliate Secrets 3.0, the third upgraded and revamped version of his popular digital marketing training program. There's been a lot of hype surrounding the program since launching in July 2021, but is it worth it? What can we expect with the new Affiliate Secrets 3.0?
So many marketers are launching new high-ticket courses that promise “secrets” of affiliate marketing. Which ones are legit?
If we don’t NEED another affiliate marketing course, what makes Spencer Mecham’s Affiliate Secrets 3.0 any better than what’s already out there?
In this Affiliate Secrets 3.0 review, we'll look into Spencer Mecham, his track record, his free training webinar, and reveal what you'll find inside the members area of his full course.
Let's get started!
Who is Spencer Mecham?
If you’ve been an active affiliate marketer for a while or if you're a part of the ClickFunnels community, you’ve likely heard of Spencer Mecham. But for the uninitiated, Spencer Mecham is an affiliate marketer.
But he's not JUST any affiliate marketer… Spencer is a top affiliate for many well known companies. For example, he's one of the top affiliates for ClickFunnels. The team at ClickFunnels have some of the biggest names in marketing actively promoting their software. It's quite the feat to outsell the "celebrity" marketers and influencers in the ClickFunnels tribe.
Spencer Mecham is listed as a Dream Car winner alongside best selling authors and internet marketing celebrities like Robert Kiyosaki, Tai Lopez, Mike Filsaime, and Grant Cardone.
What I find interesting is that he reached the top affiliate status – BEFORE he became any sort of online influencer. He did not leverage any celebrity status or following to earn his Dream Car. He’s reached the top 10 ranking simply by learning HOW to market products online from his basement office.
This is why his training is excellent for the regular guy (or gal) trying to figure it out - he started out in the same position as many of his students.
The screen shot above is from Spencer Mecham's ClickFunnels affiliate dashboard. Note this is a very old screen shot, as he continues to promote their product. This means Spencer has referred at least 2500 active members to the SaaS company.
A ClickFunnels membership costs users between $97 and $297 each month. ClickFunnels pays their affiliates a 40% recurring monthly commission for each referral.
As long as these members continue using ClickFunnels, Spencer will continue to bring in this 40% recurring commission (between $38-$118 MONTHLY) from each of these users.
This translates to a recurring monthly income of between $95,000-$295,000 just from promoting ClickFunnels alone. Here’s a screen shot from August 2018 that he’s shared with his facebook group (yes, I've been following Spencer for some time now)...
In March 2018, the ClickFunnels super-affiliate was interviewed on Funnel Hacker Radio with David Woodward. Spencer discussed his success with affiliate marketing and how he was able to build a 7-figure income – with no budget, no list, and no product getting started.
His success with ClickFunnels alone is more than enough proof that he knows what he's doing, but this is just one example.
He promotes products and services in the digital marketing niche as well as personal finance space - and continues to bring in six-figure (or more) sales across multiple verticles.
Why should you listen to Spencer Mecham:
- he’s won a dream car with TWO different companies / affiliate programs
- he’s a member of the ClickFunnels “2 Comma Club” for making more than $1,000,000 from one affiliate funnel…
- he's contributed a chapter in Russell Brunson’s “30 Days” book
- he’s the founder of the “Automation Nation” facebook group with over 16,000 members
- he’s the creator of the Linkr affiliate link tracking WordPress plugin.
- he’s the creator of the top selling “Affiliate Secrets online course…
Affiliate Secrets 3.0 Inside the Affiliate Marketing Training Course
What really got Spencer Mecham on my radar was the success of his students. A number of his previous Affiliate Secrets students have since gone to build their own six (or seven) figure businesses with digital marketing. At least 15 Dream Car winners credit their success to taking Spencer's program.
It's important to know that AS 3.0 is not just Affiliate Secrets 2.0 with a few upgrades and updated bonuses. He’s spent the last year reshooting all new material. It's an entirely new program revealing what's working for a top affiliate marketer today in 2021.
Most importantly, he teaches how to go from zero to hero. Its designed for you to start off as a digital marketing newbie (with no list, product, or online following) and reach super-affiliate status…
So what can you learn from the free AS 3.0 webinar?
- How (and why) to build your business with a focus on automation (true passive income)
- How he's consistently driving traffic from multiple sources (without spending all of his time on content creation)
- How to use automation so that your business runs 24/7
- How to build a full-time income online without being a "Guru," influencer, or celebrity
He is aware that selling the dream of passive income is cliche. But this is exactly what he’s done for himself. If you have not watched the free webclass, it's worth your time as he shows you exactly HOW he's done it - holding nothing back.
Side note: What I like about Spencer Mecham is that he’s very earnest and down to earth. He’s not a flashy sales person. I believe that one of the reasons he’s doing so well as a marketer is that he gives his audience so much FREE training. People like him and want to buy from him...
In the Webclass, he freely reveals the core strategies that have brought him business success. For example, he shares his system to:
- Create digital real estate that works for you.
- Promote products that create recurring income streams
- Attract HOT leads to your content – these are buyers with their wallets out
- Attract and convert warm traffic, and nurture cold traffic
- Reinvest profits from affiliate sales into paid traffic
- AUTOMATE as much as possible
Affiliate Secrets 3.0 Review: What's Included?
Spencer Mecham’s Affiliate Secrets 3.0 is really three courses in one. The Affiliate Secrets 3.0 course itself contains 9 modules:
- Module 1 - Niche Selection: Almost every industry, topic, or niche has affiliate programs for you to promote. This module reveals how to find the right niche for your new business.
- Module 2 - Products: How to find the best products and services to recommend to your audience.
- Module 3 - Lead Magnets: Build YOUR own digital assets to grow your audience, list, and authority in your niche.
- Module 4 - Landing Pages: Collect email addresses the right way. Spencer's strategies for high converting landing pages.
- Module 5 - Email Marketing: Inside Spencer's email automation. Learn to nurture your audience (and automate most of it).
- Module 6 - Bonuses: How Spencer leverages "Bonuses" to make more affiliate sales.
- Module 7 - JV Launches: The secrets to beating the celebrity influencers in big JV launches.
- Module 8 - Pro Tip / Access: Insider strategies Spencer only shares with students in the program.
- Module 9: Adwords: How Spencer uses Google Adwords to bring in consistent affiliate sales.
In addition to the Affiliate Secrets course, Spencer Mecham has included "Affiliate Secrets - Traffic Edition." This goes into his strategy for each of his biggest sources of traffic! Here's a quick look inside:
- Facebook Organic: How to optimize your personal facebook page to start making money online.
- Youtube: How Spencer leverages the largest video search engine for affiliate profits.
- TikTok: How to get discovered, go viral, and make sales on the growing social media app.
- Facebook Groups: How to nurture your audience (and sell) leveraging facebook groups.
- An Entire Blogging Course: Spencer has literally included an entire course here specifically on blogging (which is in my opinion, the best affiliate marketing platform)...
The Offer Stack – What BONUSES Are Included in Affiliate Secrets 3.0?
In order to make this an irresistible offer, the following are being offered as “limited bonuses” and may be temporary. Please check the Affiliate Secrets sales page directly to ensure everything below is STILL offered when you buy the course.
The Bonus #1 above “8 Group Coaching Sessions" is likely no longer available since the initial launch of the program.
Bonus #2 - Email marketing will be a major part of your “automation.” and with Bonus #2, he’s GIVING you his email scripts. These are pre-written email templates ready for you to use.
Bonus #3 - Spencer's SOPs: At some point in your business, you may want to outsource some (or all) of the work. These are the instructions Spencer gives to his team. Need to hire a writer? Simply send them Spencer's SOP for how to have your articles written. It's all here.
Bonus #4 - Thumbnail Power Hour: Create youtube thumbnails that get clicks! Spencer is giving you his entire library of image thumbnails you can go in and edit for your own use.
Bonus #5 - Launch Busters: Learn how to leverage the hype around a new course launch to get more affiliate sales (and grow your list)...
Bonus #6 - Adwords Millionaire: How to set up and launch profitable Adwords campaigns. It won't work with all products, but Spencer shows you how to find the winners.
Bonus #7 - 30 Day Fast Track Affiliate: To make buying a course a "no brainer," Spencer's giving you his fast track blueprint to break even (or get into profit mode) within your first 30 days of purchasing the program.
Affiliate Secrets 3.0 Pricing Options
There are currently two options for purchasing the full AS 3.0 program. Spencer is offering his full program (including all bonuses) with a one-time payment of $1,497.
At the time of this writing, he is testing the option to buy the program via three monthly payments of $600.
Note: If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will still get immediate access to the entire program.
Click here to check for any discounts or current promotions.
Spencer Mecham’s Affiliate Secrets 3.0 doesn’t fail to deliver. If you’re serious about building an affiliate marketing business, quitting your 9-5, or earning a ClickFunnels Dream Car, you should consider this course.
Affiliate Secrets 3.0 is top tier training by a super-affiliate with a proven track record of churning out success stories.
What it comes down to is getting relevant training by a full-time marketer that's in the trenches. He's done all of the legwork and giving you what's working today - in an easy to follow and organized step-by-step program. The shortcut to affiliate marketing success is worth the asking price for the program. We're highly recommending Affiliate Secrets 3.0 to our readers.
The Authority Site System Review: Will It Help You Build a Profitable Site?
Disclosure: Disclosure: We are reader-supported. If you buy through links on our site, we may earn a small commission. Learn More. There are many ways to make money online, and one of them is building an authority site.Unlike most money-making schemes online, creating an authority website from the ground up takes lots of work. You could end
Freedom Breakthrough 2.0 Review: Inside Look at Jonathan Montoya’s Course
In 2020, Jonathan Montoya seemingly popped up out of nowhere and started getting attention in the affiliate marketing world. In just nine months, he’s managed to build a six-figure affiliate marketing business allowing him to quit his $80,000 a year job as an electrical engineer.
SEMrush Review: A Powerful SEO Tool to Increase Your Traffic in 2021
When it comes to driving organic traffic to your website, there are many routes to take. You’ll find countless search engine optimization (SEO) theories, marketing “hacks”, and traffic tips that promise to increase your traffic.
Adam Enfroy’s Blog Growth Engine (BGE) Review: Is it Worth it?
Adam Enfroy’s been getting a lot of attention lately. The digital marketer quietly launched a blog back in 2019, that is today making six-figure a month.
Secret MLM Hacks Review 2021
Secret MLM Hacks is a digital marketing course designed to teach network marketers how to build their traditionally ‘face-to-face’ business in the digital world. Steve Larsen (the creator of the course), takes shots at the MLM industry, claiming that old-school network marketing is DEAD and does NOT work…
Scout and Cellar Review: Inside Look at the Clean-Crafted Wine MLM
In 2017, Sarah Shadonix launched the multi-level marketing company Scout and Cellar to fill what she saw was a growing demand for “clean-crafted” wines. With modest aspirations, the company quickly outgrew their 2,200 square foot facility in just two months. They closed $20 million in sales within their first year, and by January 2020, has sold over 3 million bottles of wine.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC. View full Disclosure here.