Disclosure: Links in this post may contain affiliate links, read my advertiser disclosure for more info.
As a digital marketer, I am ALWAYS curious… searching for the latest strategies to 10X my business…
I’m constantly reading about SEO, youtube, facebook ads, funnels – basically anything I can get my hands on searching for that “a-ha” gold nugget.
One strategy that has been around for a while, but admittedly only recently really hit my radar is “Virtual Summits.”
Bailey Richert has positioned herself as the go-to authority for launching your Virtual Summit.
In this review – we’ll look into her Virtual Summit MasterClass as well as what you can expect from her full Virtual Summit School course. But first…
What is a Virtual Summit?
A Virtual Summit is a free online conference where a host shares interviews with influencers during a limited time event.
These are great for attendees because they provide the same quality education of a live conference, only without the costs – for travel, hotel, food, and other related expenses…
- establish your authority in your niche
- grow your email list / community
- increase your revenue
- boost your visibility
- build relationships with influencers…
A virtual summit is a win-win-win scenario for the host, guest speaker, and attendee.
Skeptical? We’ll get into details more below…
Who is Bailey Richert?
At age 25, Bailey Richert had a ‘quarter-life’ crisis and decided she didn’t want to spend her next 40 years in a cubicle prison…
She ditched the 9-5, studied entrepreneurship at MIT, and started her own business helping ‘infopreneurs’ launch and grow their businesses online.
By 2016, her business had hit a plateau.
She wasn’t failing, but she wasn’t moving as quickly as she felt she could. Despite doing everything right, she wasn’t getting as many subscribers, clients, sales, etc…
She started looking around and watching what the gurus and the top internet marketers doing.
They were always collaborating. They were building affiliate relationships and doing JV partnerships.
In May 2016, Bailey Richert launched her first virtual conference with 30 influencers in her field. It was such a success that she repeated it again in 2017… and 2018.
Her Infopreneur Summit is now an annual event.
Fast forward to 2019, Bailey Richert is an Infopreneur coach, a ClickFunnels 2 Comma Club Award winner, and a TEDx speaker.
She was even hired by ClickFunnels to host and manage their “30 Days” virtual summit, and in 2019, she was a speaker at Funnel Hacking Live… covering the topic of… (spoiler alert) virtual summits.
Bailey Richert’s Virtual Summit School Webinar Review
- How Virtual Summits Work
- WHY Virtual Summits are so effective
- How to Launch Your Own Virtual Summit in 90 Days…
- Virtual Summit Success Secrets
Virtual Summits: A Beginner Friendly Strategy
You do not need a big email list to get started…
You do not need a huge network to get started…
You do not need a huge marketing budget…
There really are not many expenses involved with launching this event. You can use zoom (free) to record your interviews.
You’ll need a platform to host your funnels and video broadcasts. The technical aspects of your summit can be handled almost entirely with just a ClickFunnels account.
The barrier to launch is minimal.
Bailey Richert’s 12 Step Process For Launching a Virtual Summit…
- Logistics: When is it going to be? For how many days? Nail down the details…
- Content: Plan your content first – then figure out which speakers work best for each topic…
- Decide on the tech: What mic? webcam? landing page software? All-in-one with ClickFunnels?
- Get your guest speakers on board…
- How to set up your sales funnel – there are several options… the least complicated is ClickFunnels.
- Record your interviews.
- Set up your summit interview broadcast pages…
- Set up your all-access membership site in a password protected area (simple in ClickFunnels)…
The Launch Phase: Launching is all about the promotion and execution of your virtual summit…
- Prepare your affiliate program
- Promote your online conference
- Execute your summit
- Complete necessary follow-up tasks
- all of the marketing material you need to provide for your guest speakers
- the recommended level of payout for your affiliate program…
- how long you should keep your broadcast live
- how to follow up with attendees for maximum revenue…
- and so much more…
Virtual Summit School Course Review
What’s included in the program?
- email scripts
- 90 day launch plan
- guest speaker checklist
- downloadable guest speaker question forms
- opt-in page templates/ interview page templates
- facebook / social media images and ad templates
- Cold Outreach Secrets – get your ideal influencers in your summit.
- Supercharge your summit – strategies she implemented that boosted her revenue 400% from 2016 to 2017.
- How to increase value of your all-access pass – upsells, order bumps, “fast-action” offers, and other ways to increase cart value…
- High converting done-for-you Summit funnels (ClickFunnels share funnels) – add to your account with one-click!
- High converting done-for-you Speaker Broadcast page templates – these match the summit funnels
- Guest speaker agreement / affiliate agreement templates – Lawyer drafted legal protection (valued at $497 each)
- Bailey’s Virtual Summit Rolodex – Get Bailey Richert’s list of recommended contractors and service providers.
- Virtual Summit School’s Student only facebook group – Advice and engagement from other students that have done or are working on their Virtual Summits…
Virtual Summit School Price
The Virtual Summit School course only goes live a few times a year and may not stay at the $997 price…
There are so many pieces to a successful marketing plan. Virtual Summits are a highly effective way to get moving and really move the needle.
Grow your list, connect with your peers, provide value to your ideal customers, position yourself as an authority… and make a profit.
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC. View full Disclosure here.